1. Tie a piece of twine around the pine cone about an inch below the cone's stem.
2. Soften the suet and peanut butter in the microwave on low heat for a minute or two.
3. Stir in the cornmeal and seed.
4. Hold the cone at the stem and use a knife to pack the mixture into the pine cone cracks and spaces.
5. If the mixture becomes too hard, soften again in the microwave.
6. Roll the cone in additional cornmeal and seed, lightly packing it into the cracks.
7. Hang the cone in a protected spot.
8. Put excess suet in the fridge. Soften and re-stuff the cone as required.